Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My 10 BEST Portraits

The reason i chose jessica to take her foto is because she is someone who has so much character, spunk, and personality that i figured it would be only fair for everyone in the class to see how she makes an amateur fotographer like me look good by her just being herself and acting like the camera isn't there. (It goes from left to right)

This is my first favorite foto of Jessica because she was looking at a leaf and thought it was poop. Which for my immature mind i thought was pretty funny.



















This is my second favorite because i just love the colors and i think it captures Jessica's personality and her vibrant way of looking at life.

























These two are of the same foto and i like them because they both are so simple in her i dont care face but the way the sepia and cyanotype changes the tone of the foto.
The bigger one is just hillarious and the cross process one is smaller because i personally like how much her eyes pop out of her face but the skin color is a little...red haha.

These are my 6 favorite of Jessica. But hold the fone! You wanted 10 you say? Well that's perfect because while i was walking around tualatin i ran into this old lady who let me take her foto as well. These are my 2 favorite pictures of her:

No comments:

Post a Comment